Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The First One

Welcome to the first posting of my new blog. For my first time here, I'll try to keep things simple and just mention a few things that i'm going to try to accomplish here.


I'm pretty much a simple person trying to exsist in a very complex world, whichI'm sure we are all trying to do. Some probably more successful than others. I have a very loving and supportive wife, LiseAnne, and believe me she is very loving and very supportive. If it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't even be doing this, even though I had thought of it many times before. But Since she had started one, well I figured it was time for me to do my thing. I'll list her blog site later on here.


I also have a great Seven year old son, Hunter, who is going to be turning eight in Feb. he the most awesome kid anyone could hopt to have. I'm sure I'll be talking about him later also at sometime.


But I'm here to give my thoughts and opinions on a variety of subjects as well as feature some of the things that i actually do. One of the tasks I have set for myself as part of this blog is to feature some of my work. I do pro photography and graphic design as well as write. So you can expect all kinds of things to crop up in here.


You can also expect me to give my very opinionated view on a series of subjects such as movies, music, books and even comics and graphic novels. But basiclly you can expect to encounter almsot anything here. I can't promise that I'm going to write in here everyday, but I will certainly try, although i'm sure my wife will remind me to do it.


So, I just wanted to say for the first time, Welcome, and I hope you will come by to check and see what's going on and maybe even subscribe if you see something that interests you.

Welcome to my World.

No comments:

Post a Comment